From Tuesday 12 to Sunday 17 December 2017, we are opening our doors for free to National Lottery players.
We are joining participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund, said:
“December is a wonderful time to experience the UK’s rich, diverse and exciting heritage, which has been transformed by more than £7bn National Lottery funding since 1994. This is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets.”
- Any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard between Tues 12 - Sun 17 December gets a Day Pass in return, granting free entry to our exhibitions for that day.
- The Lightbox is open 10.30am - 5.00pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays, and 11.00am - 4.00pm on Sundays.
- Day Passes will be given at The Lightbox Reception when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- Only one Day Pass may be granted per lottery ticket.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The Lightbox reserves the right to refuse entry in unforeseen circumstances.
The exhibitions that will be open are:
Turner in Surrey
The Lightbox Photographic Open
Steven Ingman: Young Contemporary Talent from The Ingram Collection