Job Title: Development Officer
Hours: Ideally full-time, part-time options will be considered
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Are you passionate about heritage and the arts and would like to help this award winning museum and gallery to raise funds for all their great activities?
The Lightbox is looking for an experienced and dynamic Development Officer to implement our fundraising strategy, including generating new earned income to support the ongoing revenue costs of the Lightbox and to develop an Endowment Fund.
The role includes but is not limited to;
- Identifying potential trusts and foundations and making applications
- Identifying and developing relationships with corporate supporters
- Identifying and cultivating potential individual givers, major donors and legacies
- Organising fundraising events
- Joining a committed Team, you'll work closely with colleagues to ensure a collaborative approach to all stakeholders as well as managing team data and reporting.
The Person we are looking for is a driven individual with proven experience in fundraising. To excel at this role, you'll be organised, creative and resourceful with a solid understanding of all the different types of giving. You'll have outstanding communication and networking skills and be confident to tailor your approach.
Above all else, you'll have a strong commitment to the arts and culture and a strong belief in your ability to make a positive impact.
For an informal conversation about the post contact Marilyn Scott Director on 01483737800
To see the full Job Description click here.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form and equal opportunities form and submit it along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.