Friends of The Lightbox are so important to us. They provide regular support for our work in all kinds of ways and in return we offer special benefits and opportunities to get involved. A regular programme of events especially for Friends is a sociable, fun way to meet other people while knowing that you are helping to keep this very special organisation flourishing.
• Support and enhance the work of one of the finest galleries in the South East
• Fund the development of the education and lifelong learning programmes for the benefit of the widest possible audience
- Free entry to all exhibitions for a year with an Annual Pass
- Discounts on Lightbox programmes including talks, workshops and events
- 20% off selected purchases in the Shop
- 10% off at Seasons Café
- Priority booking and advance information about selected events
- Invitations to exclusive events including exhibition Private Views and a variety of parties and outings
- A quarterly newsletter about what’s on at The Lightbox so you’re always up to date
- All benefits listed above for two people, including two Annual Passes
If you’re able to give a little more, why not become a Supporter Friend? In addition to Friends’ benefits, you will enjoy:
- Invitations to the annual Director’s Reception and exclusive Private Views
- A behind-the-scenes tour with the curator, three times a year
- The opportunity to have your name on the Supporter Friends Panel
To become a Friend of the Lightbox please download a form by clicking on the link below. Please return this to The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4AA, or in person at The Lightbox Reception.
Become a Friend
For more information about becoming a Friend please contact the Chairman, Alan Manie, at email@example.com.
Image credit: Ian Rudgewick-Brown