Friends of The Lightbox are so important to us. They provide regular support for our work in all kinds of ways and in return we offer special benefits and opportunities to get involved. A regular programme of events especially for Friends is a sociable, fun way to meet other people while knowing that you are helping to keep this very special organisation flourishing.
The Friends of The Lightbox are a lively group of individuals who help to support the work of the gallery and museum.
Friends help to:
• Support and enhance the work of one of the finest galleries in the South East
• Fund the development of the education and lifelong learning programmes for the benefit of the widest possible audience
Friends enjoy as an annual benefit:
• Invitations to attend exclusive events including FREE Private Views of exhibitions and a variety of parties and outings
• Exclusive discounts on Lightbox talks* and a 20% reduction on selected purchases in the Café and Shop
• Advance information about The Lightbox’s events programme
• A quarterly newsletter about what’s on at The Lightbox, including exciting new projects and exhibitions
• An Annual Pass worth £5 (two provided with joint membership)
“What we enjoy most about being Friends of The Lightbox are the social encounters with kindred spirits at the various functions, such as the parties and Private Views. We feel that being Friends is a great way to help support this excellent facility in providing a really worthwhile service to the community.”
David Keites, Friend of The Lightbox
View Friends events
Membership Categories (prices per annum):
To become a Friend of the Lightbox please download a form by clicking on the link below. Please return this to The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4AA.
Become a Friend
For more information about becoming a Friend please contact the Chairman, Alan Manie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image credit: Ian Rudgewick-Brown